Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Ultima II Lightcaptor-C Concentrate





Eyes are one of the first signs of ageing and wear & tear. The sun, constant rubbing of the eyes all contribute to wrinkles and dryness.


The Lightcaptor-C concentrate promises to


- Helps to minimise dryness, wrinkles and fine lines around the eyes and lips.

- Provides effective skin smoothing without without irritation.

The sales lady also mention that it has Vitamin C in it to lighten and brighten the eye area as well as massaging it to rid of toxins.


I've used it for a while now and I like the roller ball as it doesn't pull at the eyes. It also gives a good massage. My eye area definitely looks a lot brighter now. As I don't really have much wrinkles or fine lines, not sure how effective in that area. I bought it mainly for the puffiness that I get when I wake up in the morning and for the lightening effect.



Luv ~ Love the massage that the roller ball gives. I can still use it once it's empty by applying other eye cream next time and using this to massage it in. My eye area definitely was a lot brighter.


Don't Luv ~ Can be $$$.

0 comments on "Ultima II Lightcaptor-C Concentrate"

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.

Diamonds n Duds Discoveries Along The Way Copyright 2008 Shoppaholic Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez