Sunday, May 18, 2008

Getting the most from your mask



I was reading a recent interview by Da S in a magazine where she talked about her beauty regimen and gave some beauty related tips.

One of the things that she said was that she uses a mask everyday and you need to do it to get maximum benefits.

I've heard before that you shouldn't use a mask everyday as you need to let your skin's natural renewal system to accommodate.

However, I decided to give it a try and started doing this with my Neutrogena Fine Fairness mask. I wasn't getting as a good a result as I was hoping when I used it the first time.

To my surprise, my skin gets better and better with each day of us. I think it really help as well as the last few days was really windy and cold and the masks prevented my skin from peeling.

I think it's fine to use a mask everyday when weather conditions are really harsh and is creating havoc on your skin. That is when you need something more potent to restore your skin's condition.



Or else, I would use masks which have lesser percentage of ingredients (i.e. a mild mask) for other times when you still want to use a mask everyday. Kose sells masks that are meant for everyday use.

For me, I'm happy to use my whitening mask every 2 days in a row and rest for the next 2 days. It works for me and my skin condition really improves tremendously.


0 comments on "Getting the most from your mask"

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.

Diamonds n Duds Discoveries Along The Way Copyright 2008 Shoppaholic Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez