Sunday, May 18, 2008

Fine Fairness Mask by Neutrogena


Winter is one of the best time to super charge your whitening regimen and I started using my whitening mask. Having heard good reviews on this product, I bought quite a number of this when it went on sale.


According to Neutrogena,

"This is an intensive facial treatment mask that effectively lightens your overall complexion and improves your skin’s fairness, clarity and translucency.

Shaped to fit your face, each mask contains a deep penetrating whitening essence with Vitamin C, Vitamin B3, and liquorice root extracts, that immediately brightens your skin, leaving it radiant and healthy.

You’ll experience visible results after just four masks in two weeks."

This first time I used this, it was really hydrating but I couldn't see much whitening effect. Later, I discovered that I need to leave it on for longer than the recommended 20 minutes. I leave it one for about 30-35 minutes and when I remove the mask after, my face was a lot clearer and the pore on my face seems to have almost disappeared. That shows how hydrating this mask is.

I love this mask.

Luv ~ Very hydrating, really minimises the pores, skin was really clearer and translucent after using.

Don't Luv ~ Very expensive in Sydney.

2 comments on "Fine Fairness Mask by Neutrogena"

Simonne on July 7, 2008 at 6:19 AM said...

hi,
how do you find this mask? I've not try this but i love their deep hydrating mask.
Some said this is the old packing.

sarynkay on July 7, 2008 at 11:00 AM said...

Hi sukkimi,

As in where to buy the mask or how good is it?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.

Diamonds n Duds Discoveries Along The Way Copyright 2008 Shoppaholic Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez