Thursday, May 1, 2008

Trick for attractive eyes




I saw this on Sasa and it shows certain tricks especially for Asian eyes on how to make them stand out.

For those who've always had problems with how to apply eyeliner, this is a good basic step by step guide. It took me lots of practice to apply my eyeliner correctly too.

Step 4 is really useful as Asian eyes tend to slant upwards if you end the stroke upwards. It's better to have the stroke ending a little downwards.

White eyeliner across the lower eye line and inner corners is a MUST! I always do that to make my eyes look bigger and brighter.

I personally find gel and liquid eyeliner a lot easier. However, there are times when a normal eyeliner works better on certain looks that you're trying to get.

One of the best eyeliners that I've used was bought when I was in Japan and it was not an expensive brand either. The review will be posted soon.

Another trick that I learnt was to only line 70% of your upper eye leaving both ends not lined. It can also make your eyes appear rounder and bigger.

If anyone else has more trick, do let me know. =)

0 comments on "Trick for attractive eyes"

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.

Diamonds n Duds Discoveries Along The Way Copyright 2008 Shoppaholic Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez