Monday, December 7, 2009

Hair Magic Sheet by Dariya 便利神奇发贴


I first saw this last year on 女人我最大 and thought that this nifty little tool is ingenious.




It basically works for like headband when you need to pull you hair away from your face whether it is for washing your face or applying makeup. The best bit is that it doesn’t leave any marks on your hair that clips and headbands does.
When I saw it in a cosmetics store, I bought it without hesitation as it is quite cheap. Does it work? A resounding yes! It grips onto the hair and you can pull it away from you face in the direction that you want it. Even taking it out after an hour, I find that it doesn’t leave any marks on the hair. Depending on your hair volume/hairstyle, you’ll need to tailor how many pieces you will need to use.

The other day, I couldn’t find my elastic band to tie my hair and decided to try sticking these sheets like a circle to see if it can keep it in place. To my surprise, it works as well. As I only needed it to ensure that my hair doesn’t fall to my face as I was trying to wash my face, it did the trick.




The one that I bought is from Dariya and it comes in a variety of colours (pink, blue, black…).


Please make sure you get the right one (shown in pictures above) as there are others out there which my friends have bought and they are not as effective.



Luv ~ Variety of cute colours, simple and small enough to carry around and for travelling, hair remains mark free.

Don’t Luv ~ Nothing

0 comments on "Hair Magic Sheet by Dariya 便利神奇发贴"

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.

Diamonds n Duds Discoveries Along The Way Copyright 2008 Shoppaholic Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez