Sunday, November 15, 2009

Supermoisture Makeup by Clinique


Having normal to combination skin, using a foundation that is meant for dry skin is probably the last choice that I will make in terms of a foundation purchase.

However, since moving to London, the cold and dry winter definitely takes it toll on the skin and I noticed myself starting to get signs of skin flaking and dryness. Sign to switch foundation. Chanced upon a cosmetic factory outlet and they had the supermoisture makeup on sale. That was how I ended up buying this to combat the dry winter.


The supermoisture makeup foundation is advertised as

"Ultra-creamy yet refreshingly lightweight formula goes beyond flaw-fixing, acting as skin's undercover moisture agent for a dewy look. Disguises unevenness with sheer-to-moderate coverage. Instantly puts drier skins at ease. Skin looks soft and radiant all day."

(www.clinique.co.uk)
 
 
 
 
 
 
What I noticed when I started using this is that only a small amount is required for the entire face and neck area, I find myself using about the size of a pea. It is very creamy and slides easily on the skin for an easy application. It blends smoothly and sets to give quite a natural and dewy glow. I find that it contains really tiny shimmers/pearls that you can only see under certain lighting but which is very subtle. That is how it is able to give the skin a radiant glow with the creaminess of the foundation giving a dewy look.
 
It doesn't feel thick on the skin at all even after a full day at the office. Only minor touch ups with powder is required on the T zone during the day while I didn't even need to do that in much severe winter weather in other European countries.
 
The foundation definitely provided a shield against the harsh winter and my skin remain supple and moisturised. I also did not get any break outs from using this and did not detect any fragrance.
 
Quite value for money considering that I only finished half a bottle for the entire winter season.


Luv ~ Frangrance free, very moisturising and depicts a radiant glow. No break outs. One bottle lasts a long time.

Don't Luv ~ No SPF, will not use this for the summer for normal to oily combination skin type.
 

0 comments on "Supermoisture Makeup by Clinique"

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.

Diamonds n Duds Discoveries Along The Way Copyright 2008 Shoppaholic Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez