Wednesday, August 8, 2007

Eyelash Curler by Shu Uemura



I've always heard about the Eyelash Curler from Shu Uemura. Some people swear that it's the best thing they've ever used. I've always been a little skeptical considering that they were selling for quite an exy price.

I finally decided to buy it when I was on a Cathay Pacific flight and it was selling on board for USD15.

All excited, I checked out the website. Its design and features allows for ultimate precision that delivers the perfect curl. With an upgraded silicone pad in a new "mushroom" shade provides improved safety yet still delivers an optimum curl. The patented hinge with precise engineering applies the write amount of pressure on the eyelashes.


I seriously wasn't sure about this and was more convinced with actual reviews and experiences from people. Anyway, having got it, I finally tried it.

Wow! I am convinced. One of the best that I've used so far. In just one to two curls, my lashes are perfectly curled and shaped like a fan. I hardly need to apply any pressure at all which is better for your lashes. This curler doesn't require you to heat it up a little for about 5 seconds before hand with a hair dryer either!

Although in my excitement, I went a bit overboard and all of a sudden, the lashes were straight up like it was shooting for the stars. This is one curler that requires minimum effort for maximum results. Finally something that works for Asian eyes.

The price is worth it. It is always better to be able to buy it at a cheaper price. Cheapest I have seen was at the duty free shop at Kansai airport in Osaka selling for 900 yen.


Luv ~ Minimum effort, great looking lashes
Don't Luv ~ Nothing really.

2 comments on "Eyelash Curler by Shu Uemura"

Tine on August 10, 2007 at 4:35 PM said...

Oooh good one. I love Shu Uemura's eyelash curler. Yeah, it costs a bundle, but seriously the best I've used :)

sarynkay on August 14, 2007 at 8:42 AM said...

yup yup, it's well worth the money!
:)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.

Diamonds n Duds Discoveries Along The Way Copyright 2008 Shoppaholic Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez