Wednesday, August 8, 2007

Rimmel London Magnif'Eyes Mascara




Rimmel London showcased their new Magnif'Eyes Mascara recently. It promises 70% more vertical lashes and a unique lash-sculpting formula that that boosts volume and length.





Now I discovered recently that I need to look for a mascara that adds volume to my lashes instead of just length. Heard quite good things about this mascara and I bought one to try.
It definitely adds length to my lashes, however this mascara gives minimal volume at best. I was a little disappointed, I think I need to go for a volume boosting mascara. This is still a good one though as it gave me natural looking lashes as it defines each lash individually and there was no clumps. I wore it for a few hours and there was no rub offs on my lower lids.



Luvs ~ Natural looking lashes, no rub offs on lower lids.
Don't Luv ~
Minimal volume on lashes.

0 comments on "Rimmel London Magnif'Eyes Mascara"

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.

Diamonds n Duds Discoveries Along The Way Copyright 2008 Shoppaholic Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez