Monday, September 10, 2007

Rusk Sensories Line - Pure




I had my hair coloured recently and decided to try out the Sensories range by Rusk. The Sensories range contains a unique chemistry known as CFT (Compressed Formula Technology). Compressed during the formulation, Rusk Sensories™ expand with a little water and gentle manipulation, transforming their physical appearance while releasing their provocative botanical/ozonic aromas for an irresistible sensory experience. With Compressed Formula Technology, you use 30% - 50% less product to get double the performance!

I used Pure from the Sensories line as that was for coloured hair. This is meant to awaken the senses and acts as an energy booster for depressed hair. It helps to keep hair colour bold, rich and vibrant and is loaded with UVA/UVB sunscreens and antioxidants.






To maximise the benefits, I used it together with the conditioner. After a few weeks of using this, I find that it didn't really do much for my hair. Not only was the conditioner not silky and emollient enough, it didn't give my hair the incredible shine it promised. I also noticed that there was a lot more product buildup in my hair as the cleanser didn't do a good job of cleaning thoroughly.

I'm switching even though I haven't finished the bottles.


Luv ~ Nothing.
Don't Luv ~ shampoo doesn't clean thoroughly, conditioner isn't conditioning enough.

2 comments on "Rusk Sensories Line - Pure"

SAN on November 1, 2007 at 9:57 PM said...

hi !!! do drop me an email to get cheap missha products ! the full range of them ..anytime ..

just give me a list of your interested products . and mail to puiisan@gmail.com

or u can visit http://tumpang.com/member_MyItemListAll.php?u=MISSHA

to view some of the items. thanks

rakee on January 17, 2008 at 12:21 PM said...

Hi,
i have seen this site www.hyperwebenable.com where they are providing free websites to interested bloggers.
I have converted my blog myblogname.blogspot.com to myname.com at no cost.
Have your own brand site yourname.com instead of using free services like yourname.blogspot.com or yourname.wordpress.org.
Have complete control of your website.
You can also import your present blog content to new website with one click.
Do more with your website with out limits @ www.hyperwebenable.com/freewebsite.php
regards
sirisha

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.

Diamonds n Duds Discoveries Along The Way Copyright 2008 Shoppaholic Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez