Saturday, January 23, 2010

Leg Slim Half Sole Slippers





First read about it in Pace Wu’s “All about a girl” book.




After a bit of surfing, this was what I found on the web.


"You just slip this on while you are walking, standing or doing household chores. It exercises the leg muscles and helps to break down excess fats of the leg. Burns more calories while walking/standing and just use them 3x a day for 15 minutes and you will see results."





Found it in RanKing RanQueen Shibuya and it had the No. 1 ranking. Couldn’t wait to try them when I got home from my holiday.




It was easy to slip on and the bottom of the slippers wasn’t one of those with slippery soles. Very comfortable to wear and I could feel my calves being stretched as I wore them and walk around the house. Not sure if it helps to lose weight but I am sure that more energy is required as you are walking around on an uneven surface with them on. I like the fact that my calves are stretched.

0 comments on "Leg Slim Half Sole Slippers"

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.

Diamonds n Duds Discoveries Along The Way Copyright 2008 Shoppaholic Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez