Friday, January 29, 2010

Tweezerman


I've always heard/seen rave reviews about the tweezers from Tweezerman. However, I wondered how great or different can it be from other tweezers. The price isn't cheap either and that put me off buying it.

I chanced upon it again when I was in a Sephora store in the US and decided to give it a try.


(Images/Info from www.tweezerman.com)

I bought a nice pink one. This was advertised as

The perfectly aligned, hand-filed tips are slanted to grab every hair, every time with the smoothest, true precision. In classic stainless steel or stainless steel with enamel color finishes.


The end which is where it picks up the stray hairs is quite sharp and made of stainless steel. The stainless steel end has a cover to protect it when not in use. Holding the tweezer, I find that it is easy to grip in the hands and doesn't require a lot of effort.
 
The tweezer end that touches the skin can feel a little coarse/rough but I was simply amazed at how precise and easy it was to pick up any stray hair. Its precision is its drawpoint. I couldn't believe it!
Now I know what a good tweezer is, I love my tweezerman.
 
Some tips from Tweezerman,
 
To ease tweezing, take a hot shower or use a warm washcloth to open pores. Tweeze in the direction of hair growth to avoid breakage. To close pores post tweezing, use cold water or astringent and try our After Tweeze™ Soothing Cream — it helps counteract redness and irritation while moisturizing and soothing tender brow areas.


 
 
Luv ~ Amazing precision, easy grip and comes with free sharpening guarantee.
 
Don't Luv ~ Nothing

0 comments on "Tweezerman"

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.

Diamonds n Duds Discoveries Along The Way Copyright 2008 Shoppaholic Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez