Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Olay Quench Body Lotion Active Hydration with Green Tea & Vitamin Complex




(Images/info from www.olay.com)


I bought this when I was in the US. I love green tea and when I saw that this has it, I decided to give it a try.

According to the Olay website:

Quench, with Green Tea and Vitamin Complex, is advanced body care. This quickly absorbing, non-greasy formula can actually prevent dryness while leaving skin with a sheer, fresh feel.

First, Quench provides an immediate burst of moisture that continues for 24 hours. Then, drawn deep into the skin's surface, it repairs and nourishes the moisture barrier, strengthening skin's resilience against everyday drying conditions.

The result? Fast-absorbing moisturization that breaks the cycle of dry skin, for quenched beautiful skin everyday.


The first thing I noticed was the smell. I just love the smell of green tea and it isn't overly strong or powerful. I can't take lotions that have a powerful fragrance.

The lotion had a good texture, not too thick that it takes forever for it to be absorbed but not too thin that you are not getting the hydrating benefits. I like that it is not greasy and the lotion absorbs easily. After using about half the bottle, I noticed that my skin has become a lot more hydrated compared to the previous body lotion that I used. This body lotion strikes the right balance in giving the hydration versus greasiness. I think that this is more suitable for those with normal skin. Those with dry skin might not find this hydrating enough.

Something else that I noticed was the slight shimmer that the lotion imparts on your skin. It is quite subtle and gives a very sheer luminent glow. Nice!


Luv ~ green tea fragrance (not overpowering), good hydration and moisture, the sheer shimmer, and non-greasy.

Don't Luv ~ Nothing

0 comments on "Olay Quench Body Lotion Active Hydration with Green Tea & Vitamin Complex"

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.

Diamonds n Duds Discoveries Along The Way Copyright 2008 Shoppaholic Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez