Thursday, October 28, 2010

Waterproof your eyelashes






This was something that just strike me the other day when I was putting on mascara. Although most mascaras do come out with their waterproof sister version. Sometimes I like to get the non waterproof version as it means that less effort and pressure is needed when it comes to removing time.

Sometimes one mascara doesn't achieve everything that you want and I just end up using different mascaras to get the effect I want.

So when I used a non waterproof mascara and still want my eyelashes to be waterproof, I will use a waterproof mascara as my final coat and Voila! Your eyelashes will be waterproof. I find that it works for me really well.

Does anyone else do this?

0 comments on "Waterproof your eyelashes"

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.

Diamonds n Duds Discoveries Along The Way Copyright 2008 Shoppaholic Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez