Sunday, June 3, 2007

Blistex Lip Infusion SPF12



I've been shopping around for a lip balm/ lip moisturiser for quite a while now. I find that the ones that I've used seems to only form a layer on top of my lips and doesn't actually penetrate to keeps my lips fully moisturised. So my lips remains dry and chapped and the lip balm only soothes it temporarily.

I came across this one and decided to give it a try. It has SPF12 which is important as we need to protect our lips from the sun rays too. Examining the ingredients, this uses Lanolin which is an effective moisturising agent. It also contains Octinoxate and Octisalate which protects against UVB rays.

The package advertises that Blistex Lip Infusion bathes your lips in moisture. The unique liquid formula absorbs quickly with no waxy feel. It also contains a deep penetrating moisturiser to help your lips look and feel great.

It comes as a small stick/tube with a roller ball to apply on the lips. The roller ball offers a cooling sensation on the lips and allows you to apply the lip moisturiser easily onto the lips without too much tugging. The liquid covers my lips easily and there is a tiny bit of shine which looks good and isn't distracting at all. I also feel that my lips are really moisturised and helps to eliminate dry chapped lips. I had to constantly re-apply throughout the day as it slips off when you drink/eat which is normal as lipsticks are the same as well. You need to constantly remember to re-apply but by the end of the day, from slightly dry and chapped lips, they became soft and full, like they have absorb all the water/moisturiser and gave my lips a little bit of a plump look.

I am definitely sticking to this one.


Luvs ~ It has SPF12 to protect the lips. The roller ball so that it glides smoothly across the lips (so less tugging and pressure on the lips). Penetrates to truly moisturise the lips.
Don't Luv ~ It slips off when you drink/eat, have to constantly re-apply.


0 comments on "Blistex Lip Infusion SPF12"

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.

Diamonds n Duds Discoveries Along The Way Copyright 2008 Shoppaholic Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez