Sunday, June 10, 2007

O'slee Rosehip Deep Cleansing Oil



I've been hearing a lot about oil based cleansers, and that it is especially good for removing make up. I have to admit that I have been a little hesitant about them because I don't know if putting oil on your face to clean it is my cup of tea considering that we tend to want to remove excess oil from our face in the first place. I came across this Deep Cleansing Oil from O'slee recently and decided to give it a go.





This is part of the Rosehip Series from O'slee. This Deep Cleansing Oil is meant to remove make-up, purify pores and prevent blackheads. It also contains rosehip extract that has the following benefits:

1. Repair skin, restore the healthy skin structure
2. Stimulate the skin self-rejuvenation and skin becoming smooth and glow
3. Activate the production of collagen, leaving skin firm and reducing wrinkles
4. Moisturize the deeper layer of skin and reducing pore size
5. Restrain the damage of free-radicals to skin, delaying anti-aging process
6. Lightened pigmentation, with whitening effect

Not sure if it can really do all that but Rosehip is definitely an anti-oxidant that benefits the skin, especially for females.

I haven't had a chance to use it till recently when I had to put on really heavy make up. It was full on heavy make-up so that it will stand out on stage for shows and included fake eye lashes too. If I use my regular eye make-up remover, I will definitely have to use a lot of rubbing to remove it all which I didn't really want to do to my skin. Checked out the instructions on the bottle and here we go. You are meant to have clean and really dry hands, pump 2-3 drops and start massaging onto your face to remove the make up.

When I started massaging the cleansing oil onto my face, I was amazed at how easily the make-up comes off. There was hardly any rubbing or friction on my eyes as well to remove the make up from there. After that, I just had to use warm water to rinse my face.

Inspecting my face after the cleansing, my face was oil-free, clean and really smooth. I could also feel that all the dirt and grime was washed off and there was a tiny tight feeling which means clean skin. I couldn't believe it, I kept touching my face and it was clean clean clean. I couldn't help but washing my face with my normal cleanser again but that is just me being an oil-phobic.

I am definitely converted to oil cleansers to remove make up. This was also a bargain as I bought it for USD7 from Sasa. You can also check out the range from O'slee at their website.


Luvs ~ Affordable, reduces friction from cleaning makeup from skin. Really removes all traces of even the heaviest make up.

Don't Luv ~ Nothing.

0 comments on "O'slee Rosehip Deep Cleansing Oil"

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.

Diamonds n Duds Discoveries Along The Way Copyright 2008 Shoppaholic Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez