Friday, February 12, 2010

Hair Cologne by Sexy Girl


One of my pet peeves is when you have washed your hair and then go out to get stuck in some restaurant/bar or place and your hair reeks of the cigarette/food smell right after.

I don’t know why no one thought of this sooner. Trust the Japanese to think of coming up with this! Hair cologne for the hair, that is something that is right up my alley.

When I was in RanKing RanQueen on my Tokyo trip, this was definitely in the top10!

(Images/Info from http://www.sexy-girl.jp)

I selected the cologne that smells of peaches.

According to the description on the bottle, it contains Vitamin E and Q10 and other caring ingredients. It moisturizes and nurtures hair, leaving it smooth and shiny. The treatment components protect your hair from harm and the fruity scent prevents your hair from odour and cigarette smoke.

You are meant to shake the bottle first and the spray onto your hair with a distance of 10-15 inches.




I really like this hair cologne. It definitely helps to get rid of any sweat/cigarette/food smell. I sprayed it on immediately when I get home. I can also feel the effects of the vitamin E and Q10 and other ingredients as it does leave my hair looking better. Good that this is not just a hair cologne but has some good stuff for the hair too.

The smell lasts the whole day as well. Sexy Girl has 3 different fragrances with one being a limited edition (Paradise Fruity, Innocent Floral and Shiny Peach).


Luv ~ Rids of smells and long lasting fragrance

Don’t Luv ~ Nothing

0 comments on "Hair Cologne by Sexy Girl"

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.

Diamonds n Duds Discoveries Along The Way Copyright 2008 Shoppaholic Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez