Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Oil Essence by Sexy Girl


Ever since my hair went through perming, the hair structure has definitely weakened and I need to start using more intense products to get it back to being smooth and silky.

With winter being here in the harsh London weather, I definitely had to do something. I came upon this product and decided to give it a try.


(Images/Info from http://www.sexy-girl.jp)



According to the website, it contains 12 kinds of botanical oils which includes grapeseed oil, hazelnut oil and 5 essences for beautiful hair, the 3-in-1 (Repair, Moisture and Protect) hair product leaves your hair smooth and moisturized. It sounds almost too edible!


The fact that it is a leave in night treatment works even better. Hair being repaired while sleeping!





The essence is definitely oil and after rubbing it between my palm to heat it up a bit, I started applying it to my hair. It does have a nice floral fragrance that isn’t strong at all, very mild. As expected with oil essence, it leaves a nice shine and my hair has a rich texture look to it as it tames any frizzies.

I used this whenever my hair is going to be exposed to any harsh elements as the oil essence forms a coat/film around your hair to protect it. This is quite a good and inexpensive, I would definitely keep using it.

The pump allows you to control how much you use, I usually only need about 3-4 drops.


Luv ~ mild floral fragrance, hair feels silkier and smoother with a rich texture finish. Inexpensive as a bottle lasts quite a while.


Don’t Luv ~ Nothing

0 comments on "Oil Essence by Sexy Girl"

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.

Diamonds n Duds Discoveries Along The Way Copyright 2008 Shoppaholic Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez