Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Valentine's Day Collection by Swarovski


(Images/Info from http://www.swarovski.com)


I fell in love with Swarovski when I went to Innsbruck, Austria for a holiday and visited the museum. The museum has the largest retail store I have ever seen. Swarovski is known for the sparkle coming from their crystals that no other manufacturer is able to replicate.

With Valentine's Day arriving, they have created a collection just for this occasion. My favourite is the heart charm.



While browsing their website, I saw this other charm that I fell in love with as well. It's so cute!

Swarovski lovers and those who just want to get something nice for themselves or loved ones, please have a look at their Valentine's Day Collection.

0 comments on "Valentine's Day Collection by Swarovski"

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.

Diamonds n Duds Discoveries Along The Way Copyright 2008 Shoppaholic Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez