Monday, May 21, 2007

Opal 澳宝


I got this as a gift. It's a hair treatment that only needs 1 minute to do its magic!

This contains NaPCA (which is apparently a natural emollient for the hair), Vitamin B5, Aloe vera and Keratin protein. It is an oil treatment for the hair that doesn't need to be activated with heat and will do its magic just via normal application. It is advertised to leave hair light and better manageability.

After using it, I was amazed at the results. I have dry and frizzy hair that likes to add more volume due to its frizziness (not to mention that I already have thick hair). When I used this, I didn't even have to blow dry, my hair just came out really smooth and straight Au la natural~. Not to mention shiny as my hair was definitely a lot smoother and less frizzy and dry!

This is one of the best and simplest hair treatment I've ever used. Just shampoo as usual and apply this as you would your conditioner. I tend to leave it longer for around 3 minutes rather than 1 minute and then rinse off.

Not to mention that the price is right up my alley. I was in Hong Kong recently and bought this at Mannings. A set of 4 tubes was HKD30.

Luvs ~ Vey affordable, leaves hair smooth, shiny and silky. Non-complicated and very easy and quick application.
Don't Luv ~ Nothing really.

5 comments on "Opal 澳宝"

Jgirl on January 25, 2009 at 8:30 PM said...

Can you buy this online?

sarynkay on January 26, 2009 at 12:45 AM said...

Hello,

Yes you can. There are various websites like these (http://auction1.paipai.com/D0A8B80A000000000050371E0375C6B1) that you can try.

Anonymous said...

i tried the suggested web address but had no luck! does anyone know where else i can find this hair product?

sarynkay on August 14, 2009 at 3:04 AM said...

sorry for the late reply. you can try this website as well, www.bgo.com.tw

Anonymous said...

it's good, but be aware of fake products.

http://sharonwoonpl.multiply.com/journal/item/34/Spot_the_fake_vs_Authentic_for_Opal_hair_treatment_mask

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.

Diamonds n Duds Discoveries Along The Way Copyright 2008 Shoppaholic Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez