Tuesday, May 8, 2007

Palmer's Cocoa Butter Formula Smoothing and Perfecting Leg Gloss Lotion



When this first came out, I was happy to give it a try. This is a tinted moisturiser that adds gloss and masks imperfections. So if you have tiny scars or you want to minimise shaving, this will help to still make your legs look good. It also contains pure cocoa butter and Vitamin E, why not impart a little goodness for your legs while making it beautiful is always good I say!

It claims to be a fast drying formula and eliminates the need for pantyhose and stockings. Now that is seriously awesome as I am not a huge fan of pantyhose and stockings!

I finally bought it when it was on sale. Tried it out and I didn't like it. I didn't really like the smell as it emits some sort of chemical smell rather than the cocoa butter or a nice fragrance. The tint in the moisturiser also sticks to the palm of your hands so washing it off afterwards is rather difficult. The colour doesn't really go on smoothly on my legs and it took rather long to dry.

I feel like this is more like one of those tanning lotions rather than a body moisturiser enhanced with a bit of tint. This didn't work for me. It definitely goes into my Dud List.


Luvs ~ Nothing. :(
Don't Luv ~ It streaks, leaves colour on the palms, heavy chemical scent.

0 comments on "Palmer's Cocoa Butter Formula Smoothing and Perfecting Leg Gloss Lotion"

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.

Diamonds n Duds Discoveries Along The Way Copyright 2008 Shoppaholic Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez